The time has come to sell this Project HEMI.
Here’s a quick info on the build history of the car.
The car originally came with Custom True Fire Paint job.
Then we partnered up with Meguiar’s to showcase their WRAPTIVO Designer Car Wraps.
The whole car was wrapped in 3M Satin Black and the Roof was wrapped in 3M Dinoc film which gives it that Carbon Fiber look.
Please note the the SRT8 Wheels shown above will not be included. The Car will be sold with the SSR SP1 Wheels.
20" SSR SP1 3-pc Wheels Powder Coated in Vintage Gold
The SSR SP1 Wheels measures 20x10 Front with Toyo Proxes4 245/40/20, and 20x11.5 in the Rear with Toyo Proxes4 275/35/20.
The car also features a ZOOMERS cat-back Exhaust System to give it that muscle car growl and performance.
One of my favorite upgrades is the AutoForm Racing (AFR) Shaker Hood.
The AutoForm Racing (AFR) Shaker Hood Scoop was custom pinstriped by Jeff Styles.
The AFR Shaker Hood scoop is a fully functional intake that also cleans up the look of the engine bay.
A few of the Scott Drake Muscle car Billet Aluminum parts are also shown like the Billet Engine cap set with CF inserts, Billet Fuse box Top cover with CF inserts, and the Billet Power Steering Reservoir Cover with CF inserts.
An additional alternative AFR MAX AIR Scoop will also be included in the sale of this car.
The car comes with Black Factory Leather seats that has the optional Heated Seat functions.
Shown in the photo below are the Pillar-mounted Dual Pod Air Runner Gauges to monitor the pressure on all 4 suspension.
Also shown is the Hurst Billet Plus 2 Short Shift kit with modified rod and the Hurst Billet HardDrive Comp Shifter.
The lowered stance is courtesy of Air Runner Suspension which can be adjusted on the fly, instantly.
Photo of the Trunk-mounted Air Runner Air Suspension System. The Air Runner system features 2 Front Sleeved Struts with 4-way adjustable dampening and 2 Rear Bellowed Bags.
More photos from the SPEEDHUNTERS Online Feature.
It has become one of the most recognizable modern day Dodge Challenger out there being featured in HOT ROD Magazine and various online websites.
LINKS to Online Features:
HOT ROD Magazine Feature
EBAY Motors Feature
Photo of the JADA Toys diecast model inspired by this Challenger.
The 1:24 scale Diecast Toy is part of the JADA Toys 2013 LOPRO series, sold in Toys R Us, Walmart and Target.
Below are some of the photos from the July 2014 issue of HOT ROD Magazine.
Custom Headlights featuring AAC Dual Color Headlight Rings, Custom Gatlingun-style parking lens, VLEDS V3 Switchbacks and 6000K HID Headlights.
Here are Detailed Factory Specs:
2009 Dodge Challenger R/T
V8, HEMI, 5.7 Liter
Manual Transmission, 6-Speed
BRAKING and TRACTION
27J Popular Equipment Package
Trak Pak with Hill Start Assist
Electronic Stability Control
COMFORT and CONVENIENCE
Power Door Locks
Tilt & Telescoping Wheel
SAFETY and SECURITY
Dual Air Bags
Side Air Bags
Front and Rear Head Curtain Air Bags
ENTERTAINMENT and INSTRUMENTATION
Upgraded Audio (Sound Group 1) 6 Boston Acoustics Speakers, 276W Amp
MP3 (single Disc)
List of Upgrades
- Wraptivo3M Matte black wrap
- Wraptivo 3M DINOC wrap
- Daley Visual Gloss Black Racing Stripes
- Mopar 10 Black Chrome Grill
- Drake Muscle Car Parts Aluminum Fuel door assembly
- Drake Muscle Car Parts Billet Gas cap
- Drake Muscle Car Parts Billet Engine cap set with CF inserts
- Drake Muscle Car Parts Billet Fuse box Top cover with CF inserts
- Drake Muscle Car Parts Billet Power Steering Reservoir Cover with CF inserts
- Drake Muscle Car Parts Sequential Taillights
- AAC Dual Color Headlight Rings
- Custom Gatlingun-style headlight
- VLEDS V3 Switchbacks
- 6000K HID Headlights
- Custom polyurethane Lip Spoiler with support rods
- 2012 SRT8 Front Lip Conversion
- Smoked Front and Rear Parking Lights
- Painted Coolant Tank
- Retractable front plates
- MOPAR Hood Struts
Wheels & Suspension:
- 20" SSR SP1 3-pc Wheels Powder Coated in Vintage Gold 20x10 Front , 20x11.5 Rear
- Toyo Proxes4 245/40/20 Front, 275/35/20 Rear Tires
- Air Runner System with iPhone Ride Height Controls
- Air Runner 2 Front Sleeved Struts with 4-way adjustable dampening
- Air Runner 2 Rear Bellowed Bags
- Air Runner Polished Tank
- VIAIR 380C Chrome Comp
- Pressure switch
- AFR Shaker hood and Intake system
- AFR MAX AIR Scoop
- Zoomers cat-back exhaust
Interior / Audio Upgrades:
- Hurst Billet Plus 2 Short Shift kit with modified rod
- Hurst Billet HardDrive Comp Shifter
- Mygig RER head unit with Navigation and uConnect
- Homelink system
- Dual pillar pod Air Runner Gauges
- Front and Rear camera
The car features over $14,000+ worth of upgrades.
It only has 9,090 miles, very low miles considering it’s a 2009 model. No accidents, clean title and pink slip on hand. The car is located in Orange County, California. The registration has just been paid and renewed, ready for the new owner.
It’s been a lot of fun having this car and meeting a lot of great friends along the way. The only reason I’m selling it is so I can start another project.
We’re selling it for $31,500.00 . The price is firm, no low ball offers and no trade offers please.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only serious inquiries will be entertained. Thank you!